Re: finalize F2F10 proposals

Also updated our description considerably:

NEWS:
a) we have a corporate ratte at 89EUR at westwood house hotel, just
across the road.
b) added more options for acomodation
c) added a new air route directly between galway and amsterdam 4 times
weekly by AerArann.

About dates: 26-28 shouldn't be a problem and would be preferred, for
12-14 I'd need to inquire again.

best,
Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres
email: axel@polleres.net  url: http://www.polleres.net/

rdfs:Resource owl:differentFrom xsd:anyURI .