Re: PRD review, part 1

From: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 16:35:06 +0100
To: Michael Kifer <kifer@cs.sunysb.edu>
CC: Gary Hallmark <gary.hallmark@oracle.com>, W3C RIF WG <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

(No hat nor head at all, this time. Seems like I do not need one, anyway :-)

Michael Kifer wrote:

> BLD was not separated from Core. It was separated from FLD.

I meant that, at one point, we decided to stop worrying about making BLD
the common cor eof all of RIF, and started to refer to it as BLD instead
of Core.

> Hmm. I thought you were fixing the other numerous problems in that draft :-(

and, from another message:
> As I said in my earlier message, the problems in this document are too
> numerous and have much to do with the lack of rigor.

Can you be more specific?

> I would start with trying to define a real semantics.

And, from another message:
> The semantics has not been specified, and there is nothing to understand :-)

Semantics? Oh, globobglumol, you mean? I propose that we use the blue
sort, what do you think?

:-)

Cheers,