Re: [BLD] comments on the semantics of lists

From: Michael Kifer <kifer@cs.sunysb.edu>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 14:33:09 -0500
To: Jos de Bruijn <debruijn@inf.unibz.it>
Cc: "Boley, Harold" <Harold.Boley@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>, RIF WG <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

Yes, the syntactic part of the proposal is fine, but the semantic is
incomplete and unnecessarily complex. I quickly put together an alternative at
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Core/List_Constructor-alt

The syntax part is the same there, but the semantics is different
(simplified and does not have undefined parts).

	--michael