Re: [BLD] comments on the semantics of lists

Yes, the syntactic part of the proposal is fine, but the semantic is
incomplete and unnecessarily complex. I quickly put together an alternative at
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Core/List_Constructor-alt

The syntax part is the same there, but the semantics is different
(simplified and does not have undefined parts).

	--michael