Re: updated RAK response

From: Michael Kifer <kifer@cs.sunysb.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 11:41:22 -0500
To: Chris Welty <cawelty@gmail.com>
Cc: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 10:42:31 -0500
Chris Welty <cawelty@gmail.com> wrote:

> I updated the response to RAK, in particular removing any questions as that
> invites further comment, and addressed the "why didn't you cite my work" comment.
>
> Please read and I will send tomorrow.

I made further changes to it. In particular, I find the talk about the use of
production rules for goal reduction counter-productive and factually incorrect.
RAK is thinking about the Prolog language, and the current response does not
make it clear that BLD is not Prolog.

I tried to clarify these points.

michael