Re: Quick re-review of Core, with suggested Editor's Notes

A quick update on the first EdNote ...

In doing my edits to the Core document over the weekend I commented to
the rest of the editors that Vianu97 is no longer an appropriate
reference in the way that paragraph is now phrased. My suggestion was
that the rewritten PRD section should include a discussion on the
equivalence of fixed-point/declarative readings for safe Core and
appropriate references.

Harold has clarified the first editor's note in section 5 to reflect this.

Dave