Re: [DTB/Abridged syntax] ISSUE on -equals and -not-equals predicates?

Am here with bad connection and without spare battery
... don't know whether I can make it.
However, if you could make a conditional vote, I can implement he
changes by tomorrow, as soon as I am back in my hotel.

Need to send regrets for today's teleconf.

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres
Digital Enterprise Research Institute, National University of Ireland,