[PRD] editors telecon today

From: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 18:50:52 +0100
To: RIF WG <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

All,

I did not send an agenda for a PRD telecon today, because I suspected that we (Gary, Adrian and myself) would need the time to for an editors telecon.

So, this is to confirm that there will be no PRD TF telecon in 10mn, in case you wondered.

This does not mean that you cannot join (usual code and IRC channel), but the subject will be exclusively the problems raised by Michael re the current draft.

Cheers,