[RIF] test cases from Axel

From: Stella Mitchell <cleo@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 21:15:50 -0400
To: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Cc: public-rif-wg@w3.org
Axel,

Thanks a lot for sending your RIF tutorial material.   Here are the test
cases:

http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/YoungParentDiscount1
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/YoungParentDiscount2

Take a look and see if I missed anything.  I didn't include a version with
the rule that
 doesn't have guard predicates. The description fields have less
information than
your text, but seem long for a test case.

Also, for your chaining strategy tests, could you add to the description
field
(desc=) an explanation along the lines of what you gave in this week's
telecon?

Stella