Re: Call for test cases

From: Stella Mitchell <cleo@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 22:07:58 -0400
To: Dave Reynolds <der@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
Dave,  thanks very much for the test cases.

It would be helpful, if possible, it you could add a sentence or 2 in the
optional description field to characterize the difference that you are

Dave Reynolds <der@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Sent by: public-rif-wg-request@w3.org
08/22/2008 10:49 AM

"Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

Re: Call for test cases

I tried to add a couple of very simple test cases to illustrate the
difference between frames and named-argument uniterms.

Please let me know if I've got any of the formatting wrong (and indeed
any of the content).

The parameters in the templates don't seem to match up to the properties
listed in:

(desc for "description", talk for "discussion").

Given the feedback to Jos I've not started the page names with