Re: [RIF-test] Consistency/NegativeConsistency tests

I was the one who raised this issue, but now I'm not so sure that we
should have this test, because of the fact (as Stella points out) that
BLD doesn't define a notion of consistency.

Best, Jos

--
Jos de Bruijn            debruijn@inf.unibz.it
+390471016224         http://www.debruijn.net/