hello from Yuting Zhao

From: Yuting Zhao <yuting.zhao@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:56:34 +0100
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org
Dear All,

I am Dr. Yuting Zhao. It is my pleasure to work with you in RIF.

Currently I am a research fellow at the University of Aberdeen. I got my PhD
at the Hong Kong University of Science & Technology in 2004. I am working in
fields of Logic Programming, Answer set programming, contextual ontology
representation and reasoning. I will be glad to contribute in RIF. And I am
looking forward to chat with you soon!

Cheers,

Yuting
Yuting Zhao