RIF Test Cases document (RIF-TCS)

From: Adrian Paschke <adrian.paschke@biotec.tu-dresden.de>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 19:21:05 +0200
To: <cleo@us.ibm.com>, "'Chris Welty'" <cawelty@gmail.com>
Cc: <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
Dear Stella, Dear Chris,

To start working on our new actions action-547 to action-549 I have created
an initial RIF Test Cases document (RIF-TCS) on the new WIKI at

and copied the contents from the old WIKI.

A first set of "implementation" test cases showing the idea of a library of
test case interfaces / test function signatures (which are then tailored to
the specific program under test) is given at