pubs

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 09:04:40 -0400
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org

The drafts were published.     No announcement on W3C home page yet.  I
just made an annoucement to some semantic web mailing lists:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/semantic-web/2008Aug/0002.html

We really need to get wide review on the Last Call drafts.  (At very
least, it will reduce the criticism we will inevitably get from some
folks, if they know their input was solicited earlier in the process.
Anyone who might not like RIF later, should know about Last Call now.)