Re: DTB status (on today's agenda)

> Dear Michael,
>
> Michael Kifer wrote:
> >> Let me try to write it as a grammar - yes context sensitive - but farily
> >> simple, isn't it?
> >
> > What does "it" refer to? Sandro's proposal?
>
> Sandro's proposal, yes.
>
> > It has too many problems besides context sensitivity.
>
> Well... maybe I am too dumb, but I fail to see this.

I do not know what to tell you.  I explained everything in an earlier email
and there was also a response from Sandro. You are not reading, and I am
tired of writing.

One clear sign that you are not reading is your offer to me (below) to
abandon my "strict position" that everything should be context free.
If you read what I wrote, I did abandon that position.
Your approach, however, is even worse than what I was initially objecting to.

	--michael