Re: DTB status (on today's agenda)

> Let me try to write it as a grammar - yes context sensitive - but farily
> simple, isn't it?

What does "it" refer to? Sandro's proposal?

It has too many problems besides context sensitivity.
Although I tried to put it as a joke about the difficulty to remember all
the rules, it was actually a very serious problem. Such complex macro rules
for what? A concatenation macro?

And the fact that it is easy to implement is not the right argument. In a
presentation language it should be easy to *understand*.

	--michael