Re: where to hang the metadata?

From: Michael Kifer <kifer@cs.sunysb.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 13:14:28 -0400
To: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
Cc: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>, "Boley, Harold" <Harold.Boley@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>, public-rif-wg@w3.org

> Having only Groups seems to make some people very unhappy; and, yes, I
> noticed that having Rules as well makes you unhappy, althought I am yet
> not absolutely sure I fully understand why :-)

And do you understand why Group makes others unhappy?

I would like to make a constructive suggestion that you and Sandro stop
focusing on my persona and stick to the issues.

You may not have been doing it consciously, but to an outside reader it
might appear as such.
I am not the only one who does not like the rules wrapper. On the other
side of the issue, there is only one member who is adamant about having the
Rule wrapper. So, why presenting this thing as "me vs. the rest"?

	cheers
	  --michael