Re: CURIE proposal ...

From: Michael Kifer <kifer@cs.sunysb.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 11:08:42 -0400
To: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Cc: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>, Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>, Chris Welty <cawelty@gmail.com>, "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

> My point is that a halfway stop is no good. Either have a fully
> specced Presentation Syntax or use the XML directly.

Yeah! Write semantics using XML and then come back.

Or just look at XML versions of the examples vs. the resentation syntax
examples and tell me which ones you understand. I believe that Axels
comment that XML is as easy as the presentation syntax (in RIF) was made
when he was not fully awake or in the heat of an argument.

	--michael