bld draft with yesterday's changes

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 08:14:50 -0400
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org

With all the "fixed" messages from Michael made yesterday, I wanted to
see a color-coded diff, so I generated a '24 September' draft and made a
diff from the 21 September draft.  (Jos, I reverted your order-change
temporarily for this generation, because this diff generator doesn't
handle order changes.   I also added table cell borders.)

I first tried to send them to the mailing list, but I got an error
because they were too big.  Then I remembered I had put previous
drafts on the main website, so I put these there, too.

See: http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/bld/