Re: [TED] Uploaded and Attached to this email slightly revised Editors' Working Draft of "RIF Basic Logic Dialect", without wiki-tr diagnostics, Sept 21, 2007, for F2F7

Dave Reynolds wrote:
> Jos de Bruijn wrote:
>
>>> ** Section 4.2.3.6
>>>
>>> 22. The ruleset text does not wrap making the printed version of the
>>> document unreadable.
>>
>> Isn't is a problem with the tool you use for printing the document? I
>> have no such problems; on my printout, the text does wrap.
>
> Interesting. I used Firefox 2 and the text does not wrap on screen
> either so it is a formatting issue rather than a print driver issue.
>
> Trying to unscramble the formatting then it depends on the definition of
> the CSS classes backtick and line891 but I can't find those definitions,
> I wonder if there's some missing style sheet links (though it's probably
> just me going blind).

I think the problem is with the <tt> tag and Firefox; I guess Firefox
refuses to wrap the text in that case.  I use Opera, which wraps the
text both on screen and on printouts.
I checked the stylesheet validator, and I also could not find a class
backtick there:
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2005%2Frules%2Fwg%2Fwiki%2FFrontPage%3Faction%3DAttachFile%26do%3Dget%26target%3DED-rif-bld-20070921.html&warning=1&profile=css21&usermedium=all

best, Jos

--
Jos de Bruijn            debruijn@inf.unibz.it
+390471016224         http://www.debruijn.net/