Issues List

From: Chris Welty <cawelty@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 14:20:17 -0400
To: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

RIF WG,

Our issues list editor, Deborah Nichols, has been "sidelined" from RIF by
priorities at work and we've decided to decentralize the task of recording
issues.  From now on at RIF meetings, we will be assigning actions to open and
close issues to WG participants present at the meeting.

PLEASE NOTE:

As part of our process, issues can only be opened by, or at the request of, the
chairs, and issues can only be closed by WG resolution.  You cannot open or
close an issue on your own prerogative.

-Chris