Re: [Fwd: Re: [Admin]: Agenda for RIF telecon October 30 (ADDENDUM)]

From: Dave Reynolds <der@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 12:19:43 +0000
To: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
CC: RIF WG <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

Sorry but I have to send last minute regrets for this meeting.

I vote in favour of publishing both working drafts.

[I still have some worry over the treatment of bNodes in rif-rdf-owl but
I've no time to think properly about that and I think it better to get a
draft out there for comment.]

Dave
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited