Re: comments on current version BLD document: symbols, datatypes, semantics

Earlier I wrote:

> Although I do not agree with any of your arguments about undesirability, I
> am ok with changing things so that value spaces will not be required to be
> a subset. To this end, I added a note in the appropriate place stating that
> you are proposing a certain change. Let the people decide!

On the second thought, since all datatype/symbol space constants must be in
the language of the logic (as I pointed out, yous suggestion to not include
them all was logically wrong), it follows that the value spaces must be
subsets of the domain. So, I reversed the change back to what it was.