[BLD] ACTION-355: Update diagnram in BLD draft

From: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 11:21:29 +0200
To: RIF WG <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

All,

in completion of my action-355 ("update diagram in BLD draft"), I
updated the "Horn rule" section in the BLD draft, to align it with the
new conceptual structure that we decided at F2F7. I did not have to
change much, actually.

I made one small change to the diagram on which we agreed. Namely, I
changed the name of the role of RULEs in a Ruleset from "formula" to
"rule" (since the resolution was about the conceptual structure only and
not about classes and roles names, I felt I was allowed to do that :-).

I did not edit the draft directly, but rather added the updated section
as an alternative page [1].

Harold, Michael, you can copy it in place of the current "Horn rules"
section after checking that it is correct.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Core/Horn_Rules_Alternative