[TED] ACTION-385 DONE (Start document for the list of builtins)

From: Paula-Lavinia Patranjan <paula.patranjan@ifi.lmu.de>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 15:02:41 +0100
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org

Hi,

as discussed during our last telecon, I started a new list of
built-ins to be used for the next RIF-BLD document. The
current list [1] is based on the initial list [2] of functions and
operators from XQuery 1.0 and XPath 2.0 and the discussion
on built-ins within the group. I also started a list of open issues
to be discussed wrt. built-ins for BLD and, more general, other
RIF dialects, which is based on Dave's email [3] and the
discussion we had during the telecon this week.

REWERSE holds its final annual meeting next week and I won't
be able to attend the next telecon, but will do my best to update
the current built-ins list based on your comments.

I'm not quite sure about the desired structure of the document
for the final list of BLD built-ins, but we can discuss this issue
after we've decided upon the built-ins we want BLD to support.
At moment there is no link to the new page of BLD built-ins from
the working version of the BLD document.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/List_of_BLD_built-ins
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/List_of_functions_and_operators
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2007Jul/0038.html

Regards,