RE: spec of multi-sorted Core should include the ASN productions

Hi Gary,

The method you describe to generate the Java meta-model of RIF is very
interesting and powerful.

However, the way the XSD schema is generated from ASN07 is important in
that approach.

Thus, I think that the specification of this translation (ASN07-->XSD)
should be carefully designed in order to obtain a simple schema.

Analysing the structure you advise in the section 1.1 of
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Arch/XML_Syntax, such as the group
and the choice instructions, I wonder if those structures are widely
used in standard schemas, although they are closed and similar to the
DTD construction.

Regards. Philippe.