asn07

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 22:50:29 -0400
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org

I've put up some details of a proposed revision to asn06 (called,
surprise surprise, asn07).

   http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/asn07

The big differences are:

   - support for lists/sequences has been removed, as per my discussion
     with Bijan and others about how to model sequential items

   - the connection to OWL semantics is much more detailed

This is not "done" yet -- I haven't implemented it [ :-( ], the page is
still relatively sparse, and obviously RIF-WG hasn't agreed to move in
this direction.   But I'm pretty sure this is the direction we should
go, and I wanted to lay it out before we get to Innsbruck.

     -- Sandro

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/semantic-web/2007Apr/0186