xml syntax issues

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 00:19:56 -0400
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org

In case we get to the XML Syntax discussion in the meeting, I've put
together a list of "coin-flip" [1] decisions that have to be made here (8
of them as of this writing, although there are some subsidiary
decisions).

   http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Arch/XML_Syntax

My expectation is for this page to evolve in place, to have resolved
details along with any remaining issues.

Feel free to add attributed comments to the page (you'll see some from
me -- they start with "SandroHawke") or reply to this e-mail.

      -- Sandro

[1] What I mean by "coin-flip" decision is that I doubt there exist
strong arguments on either side of these issues.  It would be better to
flip a coin than spend very much time on them.  Still, a few hours is
warranted.