Re: Minute of telecon of 20 March 2007

I'm just finishing up the language/dialects extension. This means that
witin the DRL the predicates, return values, evals and consequences can
use any pluggeable language; we will have initially implementations for
MVEL and Java. I'm also just finishing off the Clips driver, showing
that you can use DRL+dialects or a completely different rule engine
language. We could probably work on some MVEL extensions with you for
opaque and non-opaque actions.

Mark