RE: [Admin] Agenda for RIF telecon 20 March (corrigendum)

From: Gerd Wagner <wagnerg@tu-cottbus.de>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 22:14:53 +0100
To: "'Christian de Sainte Marie'" <csma@ilog.fr>, "'rif WG'" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

> 4. Technical Design (50mn)
>    - RIF Core WD1 [5]
>    - Issue 30 (rif:uri) [6]
>    - Issue: Should the names for predicates, functions,
>      and constants be distinct in RIF Core? Allowing
Notice that this is strange language. We do have constants
in algebra and also in programming languages such as Java,
but in logic we don't have "constants", but rather
"individual constants". Since they are special names,
it's again strange to speak of "names for ... constants".

So better replace "constants" by "individuals", since you
mean "names for predicates, functions, and individuals".