Re: F2F6 Proposals

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 22:38:32 -0500
To: Chris Welty <cawelty@gmail.com>
Cc: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

> At the moment we have one proposal for the 6th RIF F2f colocated with
> the ESWC.  If anyone else has a proposal, you have until before the
> telecon on March 13th to make it.

Right.

People should note that we only had about 14 people at this meeting.  It
may bounce back to a large number, but [as we talked about in the
meeting today] we'll probably stay below 25, and so we should be a much
easier group to host than we were when we needed room for 40.

> At the March 20th telecon we will
> decide the location.

... based on the results of a WBS poll that will run from about March 13
to about March 19, I believe.