Re: anonymous frames?

From: Mark Proctor <mproctor@redhat.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 14:43:01 +0100
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
CC: public-rif-wg@w3.org
In PR systems we need to declare patterns without having to first bind
the pattern to a variable, which is the limitation of our first
implementation approach. See
http://markproctor.blogspot.com/2007/06/w3c-rule-interchange-format-for.html
for more details

Mark

--
Registered Address: Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire,
SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.