ACTION-315: Start discussion on implementation guidance for translating from Core to PR systems.....

Started my interpretation of this action at
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Core_mapping_to_PR

Technically this action is complete (the discussion is started) and on
time (the Wiki page was created last Fri, albeit I lost most of the
content when my PC crashed before "saving"). Apologies to the chairs for
not announcing this in good time for today's call which unfortunately I
will miss anyway.

I plan to complete a "fuller contribution" on this topic by end of Fri
on the wiki page above (unless I receive advice to move it elsewhere eg
to Core ch4).

Ref
[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/track/actions/315

Paul Vincent