RE: [RIF] F2F7

+1 (and apologies I must have been distracted when that was discussed :)
), although a related thought would be to collocate F2F7 with OMG (say
on the Weds and Thurs of the week, or the preceding weekend).

This would also have the benefit of RIF members in OMG being able to
support (or not) the PRR and SBVR submissions, maybe participate in an
ODM discussion, etc.

Paul Vincent
TIBCO | ETG/Business Rules