Updated minutes from January 9, 2007

From: Alex Kozlenkov <alex.kozlenkov@betfair.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 09:56:18 -0000
To: <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
I have updated the January 9 Minutes. I do not see any section problems

Alex Kozlenkov

Advanced Technology Group

Office: +44 (0)20 8834 6854

Yahoo! Messenger: alex.kozlenkov

Betfair Limited | Winslow Road | Hammersmith Embankment | London | W6

Company No. 5140986

The information in this e-mail and any attachment is confidential and is
intended only for the named recipient(s). The e-mail may not be
disclosed or used by any person other than the addressee, nor may it be
copied in any way. If you are not a named recipient please notify the
sender immediately and delete any copies of this message. Any
e-mail is strictly forbidden. Any view or opinions presented are solely