Re: [Admin] Agenda for RIF telecon 16 January

From: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:57:44 +0100
To: Gerd Wagner <wagnerg@tu-cottbus.de>
CC: "'Chris Welty'" <cawelty@gmail.com>, "'Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)'" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

Gerd Wagner wrote:

>>   - PROPOSED: leave slots and builtins out of WD1;
>

> But the consensus at the last call, as I recall it,
> was to have OO slots in the core in order to make
> it usable.

The proposal is only to remove slots from the critical path to WD1, not
to remove them from Core altogether.

The subject of the discussion is what we need to put in WD1, where the
balance we want to find is between giving a close enough picture of what
Core will be, in order to get useful feedback, and releasing the draft asap.