Re: Freezing rain in DC area

Sandro Hawke wrote:

>>Will be very difficult or impossible to arrive in time because of
>>freezing rain in DC area.
>>Let's try to move Core topics from Day 1 to Day 3.
>

> Maybe it's just the weather weighing in on the issue two-day vs
> three-day meetings.  :-)

Well - as for me it's neither freezing rain nor delayed flights:
I have simply been told politely by US immigration at the border
that I may not enter the US (apparently because of the Vancouver
US Consulate's having made a mistake in my visa records!). Yes -
Kafka is probably smiling somewhere...

Anyways - so I am heading back home and will try to keep up as I
can through the phone and Zakim.

Cheers,

-hak
--