ACTION-228: Phase II requirements - wiki page and requirements as open issues

From: Paula-Lavinia Patranjan <paula.patranjan@ifi.lmu.de>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:28:03 +0100
To: W3C RIF WG <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
Hi,

as response to my action 228 [1], I've started a list of proposed
requirements for Phase II [2] by taking into account the requirements
stated as open issues [3]. I didn't start a new wiki page, but extended
the one on Design constraints, since it is linked from the front wiki
page and it contained just a couple of links to previous work on
requirements and design goals.

You should add your Phase II requirements to the existing list [2]
and/or champion existing, proposed requirements.

I think it would be good to have the following information for each
requirement: requirement title, requirement statement (short and
precise), (optional) link to a short discussion (in case the WG has
already discussed the requirement or one of the champions provides
explanation or motivation for a requirement), and the list of
participants supporting the requirement (i.e. champions).

Best regards,
Paula

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/track/actions/228
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Design_Constraints