Rule metadata?

From: Dave Reynolds <der@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:26:53 +0000
To: RIF <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

Philippe's message reminded me that the current RIF Core horn rule
proposals have no provision for rule metadata.

Is it planned to address this before WD1?

Having had the discussions at the last F2F on the need for rule metadata
(e.g. round tripping support, data mapping) and having proposed at least
one possible approach I'm lost as to what the current status of this
issue is.

Dave