ACTION -393 completet (was: Re: (ISSUE-40) Builtins and logic functions in BLD)

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 23:37:29 +0000
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org

has been completed by my previous reply to Michael and
a summary of options I added in the end of the built-ins wiki page:

Please check the new Section
"Syntactic Representation of built-ins in RIF"
on that page.

3 options are discussed and pros and cons listed, examples in
representation syntax and XML syntax given, as far as possible:

  a. No special representation: IRIs are sufficient to identify built-ins
  b. Modules
  c. Special syntax to distinguish evaluated predicates from logical

comments welcome,

Dr. Axel Polleres
email: axel@polleres.net  url: http://www.polleres.net/