Re: more on XML syntax -- schema

After a more in-depth look at the XML Schema, I'm surprised how
different the tagset is compared to WD1 (and from what I can see from
the current BLD draft)...

I even see that stripe skipping hasn't been maintained, as in:

<TypedLiteral>
  <datatype>&xsd;int</datatype>
  <lexicalRepresentation>1</lexicalRepresentation>
</TypedLiteral>

(<datatype> and <lexicalRepresentation> obviously shouldn't be
skippable role elements)

David