more on XML syntax -- schema

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 14:50:32 -0400
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org

Here's a slightly revised version of the RIF example document I sent on

Here's a machine-generated Relax-NG schema for BLD which works for that

Here's the trang-generated XML Schema version of it:

The W3C XML Schema validator (http://www.w3.org/2001/03/webdata/xsv)
says it's okay.

Gary -- can you try it with JAXB, and see how sane the results are?

Here's the ASN I used -- it's modified from the bits in the BLD draft in
ways I talked about in Friday's e-mail:

Here's the code I used to generate the rnc, in Python: