More lodging info on F2F7 page

From: Chris Welty <cawelty@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 10:35:49 -0400
To: "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

DaveR pointed out some problems with the lodging list on the wiki
page, so I've added a new link to a Yahoo directory of hotels in the
area.  The closest (walking distance) to our building is the Comfort
Inn which is nothing special but is clean and often used by visitors
without complaints.  I don't know anything about the other walking
distance hotel, the Wellesley Inn, except that from the outside it
looks run down.

-Chris