status of basic rif logic document

From: Michael Kifer <kifer@cs.sunysb.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 07:56:10 -0400
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org (RIF WG)

Dear All:

Meanwhile, we did several updates in the Basic Logic Dialect:
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Core/Positive_Conditions?action=info
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Core/Slotted_Conditions?action=info

The changes represent a sweeping cleanup of the positive conditions and
of the slotted part. Remarks by Dave and Chris have been taken care of
(we think all of them, in one way or another). Definitions of the slotted
part have been completed. Previously, signatures were not properly plugged
into that part of the doc; the semantics of classification terms was
incomplete.

Many small typos and errors have been fixed.

We did not yet touch other aspects that need to be changed for WD2.
(For instance, the intro still refers to RIF Core, etc.)

-- Michael and Harold