Re: [Admin] preparing to test demo sharing at telecon today

Christian,

If we had an XML schema defining RIF, I would build a POC for RIF and
then we would have a really interesting POC -- interchange of rules
between different members of the working group!

--

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Gary Hallmark | Architect | +1.503.525.8043