Re: ISSUE-33: Specification of data sources in RIF

Paul Vincent wrote:

> Dave - yes I think they are related. Your entry at
> http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Arch/Data_Sets  is a good
> discussion point.
>
> The issue here is that one of the uses* for RIF is to provide a generic
> rule representation for things like Domain Specific Languages** (and
> specifically industry-specific standardized XML schema).

Well, my understanding is that this is the subject of issue 32, rather
than 33.

Following Dave's framing of the problem in the above entry for the Arch
document, issue 32 relates to the question of the data model, issue 33
to that of data set identification.

The issues are obviously related, but I think that they are orthogonal.

Christian