work on RIFRAF Ontology (ACTION-175)

From: Ginsberg, Allen <AGINSBERG@imc.mitre.org>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 18:54:30 -0400
To: <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
Cc: "Leora Morgenstern" <leora@steam.Stanford.EDU>, "Axel Polleres" <axel.polleres@urjc.es>
Dear Rifers,

I am attaching an owl RIFRAF ontology that builds upon the one started
by Sandro and added to by Axel.  (I have used a new filename.)  My job
was to encode the type of information required to answer the questions
in section 3 (Semantic Discriminators) in the RIFRAF questionnaire.  I
believe this ontology encodes most of what is required for questions
3.1 and 3.2.
I haven't had time to work on question 3.3 (concerning Modal constructs
and higher-order logic semantics).  However, since I will not be able
to participate in the next two telecons, I thought it was best to
submit this now.

Allen

Dr. Allen Ginsberg,       Lead Engineer
The MITRE Corporation     Information Semantics Group
Voice: 703-983-1604       7515 Colshire Drive, M/S H305
Fax:   703-983-1379       McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA