Re: ACTION 114: Clarify implementation and standard components reqs

I do not think that this goes far enough on implementability:

1. Reasonable cost of implementation for vendors
2. Ease of integration with other systems e.g., web services, service
oriented architecture, databases,...
3. Low cost of deployment and management
4. Ease of training, etc.

I am sure that there is much more. Particularly for customers; as
opposed to vendors who, it can be argued, should know their business.

Frank