Re: resolutions

Sandro Hawke wrote:
> Chris posted the resultions to the wiki:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/F2F4
>
> (posted for him, since his e-mail isn't working.)

Whilst not a resolution, another outcome of the meeting for me was the
realization/suggestion that RIF needs a library of components that can
be reused across dialects. This would include:

   - syntax components
     (within the extensible syntax framework)

   - metadata vocabulary elements
     (including the compatibility categories, and native<->RIF mapping
      metadata)

   - selected datatypes
     (we have already selected XSD but haven't spelled out the
      precise subset to be supported)

   - associated datatype functions
     (presumably drawn from XQuery functions and operators)

Since the terminology "core" has already been taken we need a name for
this "shared RIF stuff". RIFLib? RIF Vocabulary?