information on the Classic Center (venue for F2F4)

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 16:58:45 -0500
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org

Hi:

The Classic Center is much bigger than I thought and the W3C RIF WG F2F4
  is at the *very* back - in Cypress Ballroom 1 and 2 in the old
building (on Foundry Street - not North Thomas Street).

If you are walking (e.g., from the Hilton Garden Inn, which is right
across the street) go in the fire hall, turn left, then right.  Then
follow the corridor over the skyway to the old building and then down to
the lowest floor.

If you are driving, the old building is next to the parking garage, on
Foundry Street.  You may even be able to park behind the old building -
I saw some parking lots there, but I don't know how to get to them.

peter