Re: [RIF] New diagram with Goals, CSFs, and Requirements

David:
  We had already noted the lack of support for low cost of
implementation :)
  On reflection, that is probably how it will stay: each positive
requirement on the RIF will add to the cost of implementation and
therefore opposed the LCI csf.
  Also, the direct link between conformance and widescale adoption
seemed to be the right thing, even though diagrammatically it is
anomalous. Removing links is easy though ...
Frank